Seal Glands compression fittings
Compression glands (male stud couplings) designed for use with sensor probes allowing various insertion depths.
- high resistance for pressure and temperature up to 700°C & 500Bar
- Gas and vacuum tight (NPT)
- Threads metric, Inch, NPT,
- Ferrule cone in stainless steel and Teflon available
- Ajustable bayonet fittings, Springloaded adaptors
- Weld-bushings, feed-through
- Various tube and pipe sizes available from 1.0mm-10mm .
- Material 316 stainless steel ).
- Various thread formations 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" & 1" in both BSPT and NPT threads
- BSPP, NPT, Metric and Tri-clover also available.
- Stainless olive are as standard. Teflon olives can be purchased separately