Extension & Compensations cables
High temperature up to 450°C, diam. 0.25mm to 1,5mm²
Thermoelectric cables are made of the respective original thermocouple materials or of materials which have the same nominal chemical composition as the corresponding thermocouples.
Compensating cable is an alloy, which behaves in the temperature range of 0 °C to 100 °C, similar to the original thermal material, but only with the class 2 (± 2.5 °C) according to IEC 584-3.
We have a wide range of insulation and sheathing cables
- PVC, PVC halogen free, Silicone, PTFE (Teflon ®), FEP, Kapton
- Fiberglass with stainless steel braid 450°C
- Shielding copper tinned braiding or metal foil shield with stranded drain wire
- Twisted pairs, Multicore up to 16 wire pairs
- Flat cable (Ribbon cable)
- Standard cables ex stock or available in short time